S.Wine @ Publika; Private & Sinful dinner with le BFF!

12:39 AM

Not updating for almost a month! Omg...any dust here?! Lol.
This semester were super busy and suffering...but now is okay! Just left one more assignment due then will be the end of the semester! YAY!
Had my Spanish International Test at HELP college last weekend in KL. So after the test I stay at there with my babes and hang out since I want to release my stress and eat till drop of course haha!


Searching yummy places to eat, and Publika had so much choices & I never been there before.
I am Penangites...so don't say me noob okay?! I even listed down a list of restaurants to try LOL.
Babes Cavy introduced us S.Wine located very very very inside the hypermarket of Publika. Lol.
I just don't even know got such a place on the earth and everyone is hiding here eating sinful dinner. Haha!Too much people, and have to wait about 15 mins for places. Maybe can have a reservation before going.
Finally have some private time with my babes!


Publika, Solaris Dutamas.

How will you pronounce?!?!
We pronounce as "handsome" in chinese. Hahahaha!

Its all about PORK at here!

So don't order chicken here okay?! Lol.

The menu. Price is affordable.
P/S: I don't actually care the price when I hang out with friends. As long as its affordable then I am okay. Its just a turn off for those keep mention about the price and wanted a lower price for whatever cafe. I am going to try this cafe no matter how the price is it. And also hang out with friends once or twice dine in expensive cafe is okay too! And you see it still lots of people dining here. Prices X on my blog, never. Expensive?! You need to save more. Lol.

Le BFF! Babe Cavy.

Le BFF! Babe Beau.

Start to camwhore before food is served.

Cause we have a nice and private place hahaha.

We like to act weird. xoxo

Pan-Roasted Pork Chops with Sauerkraut (Strongly recommend)
In seeded mustard & cream sauce on a bed of crushed potatoes
with bacon & sauerkraut! Noms!

BBQ Chorizo Cheeseburger with Bacon (Recommend)
Pork & chorizo burger topped with melting cheese & applewood
smoked bacon, sandwiched in a brioche burger bun spread with BBQ sauce.
p/s: fries is not good though.

Warm Pork Confit, Watermelon & Lychee Salad (Strongly recommend)
Pork belly confit with watermelon chuncks & lychee, tossed with
fragrant asian greens in lychee dressing, then sprinkled with peanuts.

Totally #SINFUL!!!

Group picture before eat!

A more clearer picture.

Thanks le BFF bring me to such awesome place!

Heart you two! xoxo

Friendship still counting! Loves!

Keep calm and carry on! Want the box...argh!

Our #ootn for the night. Likes our photo on Instagram!
@cavy63 @beautricekexin @yvettefoo
or find hashtag #foreverbestie in instagram for our photos!
Hope to get over 50 likes! So please like haha!

Lastly, myself! *Legs looked long here*
Top: Forever 21 ; Bottom: Nichii
Shoes: Birkenstock ; Shades: Brands Outlet
Bags: Guess ; Bracelet: Charles & Keith
Watch: French Connection ; Necklace: Taobao Online


S.Wine at Publika, Solaris Dutamas Kuala Lumpur.
Open Daily! Weekdays: 11am-10pm; Weekends: 9am-10pm
Midnight foodpost! Missing the pork belly already! Sure will visit them soon again!


P/S: If your friends don''t make fun of you, they are not your friends. :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments