Peaceful May; Flower x Cat Headpiece!

1:17 AM

The title of this post is.....I don't know if suitable but I will explain if you continue reading.
All the news of #GE13 just everywhere on every single corner on the earth. I am already over 21 and I am able to vote as well. Is it not important to answer which one did you voted. Everyone who can vote already over 21 and they have their choices. Of course all of us want a better future, but I think of one question: who can serve us better? I vote for those who contributed for our resident place, our zone, our state, our country despite just voting by only seeing the sign or logo. Who served better, then who deserve your vote. Justice is in everyone heart and no one else can buy. But sometimes, life doesn't goes as expected. But I think thats make us stronger. But still whatever at the end, make peace not war. I will never like to see any historic matters happened again, but I think everyone is not afraid anymore as all are united like never before. Thanks for those who really contributed to our future. Stay strong stay united. I pray hard for more peaceful days ahead. xx



This post would like to share about my current favourite headpiece!
Flower x Cats headpiece from Miucious is my pick of the month! So lovely...
Every girls need a flower headband because every girls deserved to be a princess! I am choosing flower x cats headpiece cause I think it suit my personality, a little wild princess...haha!

My current blog header!


Flower x Cats Headpiece from Miucious.

Top from Forever 21.

Peace.Peace.Peace.

Make peace not war.

Check out Miucious facebook page for more! They even selling clothes, cool shades and different kind of lovely headpieces! I am now thinking to grab one diamond headband!
Till then, back to assignment and presentation. Sleep late again, Goodnight! xoxo


P/S: I miss you a little. A little too much, a little too often, a little more each day.
        If you still remember.

You Might Also Like

0 comments