Patio Bar de Tapas ; Spain Bar in Penang!

12:18 AM

Hola! Buenos dias! Me llamo Vanesa! (Hi, Good Morning! My name is Vanesa!) *wave hand* FYI, Vanesa is my Spanish name in my spanish class. As a Spain-freak, me, so here I visited the Spain bar in Penang! Patio grand opening in July if not wrong, consider quite new. I think all active instagram-er sure knew about it!


Address: 49 Weld Quay, Georgetown, 10300 Penang.
Tel: 012-311 0442     Business Hour: 5.30pm - late night (Tuesday-Sunday)
A very nice place have chilling session with your friends and babes. Like the ambiance much. Almost serve all alcohol beverages. Tapas, food serves in smaller portion, just like snacks in Spain. There's a parking lot nearby the bar for Patio's customers. I am not alcoholic, so I really don't know how to drink, and we talked to the waiter *waiter is so friendly btw!* that we don't like beverages that taste bitter! *you know all alcohol almost taste bitter lol* so she told the bar tender to specially made for us, cocktails that taste sweet one! *yay* Sorry for not showing much photos of the bar. *I am imperfect food-blogger here :( *


Bombas (Recommend)
Chorizo filled potato bombs with capsium sauce.

Calamares (Highly Recommend)
Pork stuffed calamari with squid ink compote.

Cocktails and cranberry juice

Group shot is a must!
We are sitting at the 2nd floor with the wine storeroom behind!
Nice background and less noisy compare to ground floor courtyard.
Then, photo session again! *photo taken using I5 and Sony F3*




Then, after some drink we getting high!
Err, I mean me and Miichell *big laugh HAHAHA*

My favorite model!

 Favorite shot of the day.

We went to Patio just the end of July, and we quote "povy10'' and we managed to get 10% discount, means no gov tax! Yeah...*just in time!* Although now the discount is over, but still can consider this super nice place as a hang out place with your friends! I think its very suitable for colleagues after a long day work, don't you think so?! Till the next update. Adios! (goodbye)
Btw, I am so free who gonna date me?!

P/S: You get in the biggest fights with the people you care about the most, because they are the relationships you're willing to fight for.

You Might Also Like

0 comments