Monthly Update: July 2017

11:19 PM


Noooo... too late to realize that only left few months till next year!!
I keep on working from Monday to Friday, day after day, week after week, month after month then next year repeat. But I can't imagine how will it be if I am not working and just being free for whole day and every day.

At work, you have KPI to meet. Everyday you work to hit the sales target; you need to create more awareness among public; you have to increase productivity; you have to reduce wastage; or even personal goal like maintaining healthy body weight; or a more quantitative goal - save at least 300 bucks every month.

Definitely everyone love doing nothing including me, but what if you really have nothing left to do?! For example, doing house chores keep you busy but you still have to keep doing. You may already expect what will happen if you are not doing it. So, we can't have "nothing to do"?

After I sit down the computer and I start scrolling the photos that I had taken in July. "Why only so less photo?!" That's why... "nothing to do". Lesson learnt! Keep yourself busy and do something. At last, all that make memories, make a good story. Okay, need more improvement! Going to do more better next month, next next months...

Bought this new volcanic color clay mask from Innisfree.
They have launch 6 different function clay mask, with different color represent each!
Price is pretty affordable and why not grab one and try?!
I had tried on the whitening one. I believe to achieve the result takes time. We'll see.

My recent favorite drink - An Mu Xi!
This is a yogurt drink from China, which quite famous everywhere now.
If you watch China Running Man TV show, this company is their main sponsor.
If you haven't watch, check out their show in Youtube!

Random craving for Thai food.

Okay, I order this because it's cute!

You are so photogenic!



Okay, so I finally finish blog the July's update. Next will be August's update.
I had decided to do a monthly vlog, which will be ready & up on my Youtube channel beginning of the month. So, if you're lazy to read you can hop to my Youtube channel (search @yvettefoo) to watch! Or you have no time to watch??  Follow my instagram (@yvettefoo), there will be more frequent update!

Last but not least, thank you for reading and support! Love you all :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments