Monthly Update: January 2017

11:36 PM


Yes I come back again.
Not sure still got people who will read this, but anyhow I need to continue constantly update. I need to keep doing this and become a routine.

Okay, so I decided to update a monthly post - to conclude what I did, where I go, my favorite picks, special things or anything I want to record in that month. This summary is are much more easier to me, who live a quite boring life lol. Working from 8am-5pm Monday to Friday, or overtime until do-not-what-time..... Then for the weekend, I seldom hang out and I mostly and prefer to spend my time at home (I am an introvert, seriously)... But if got anyone want to date me to hang out at somewhere, I would love to.

One of the best time in January - Chinese New Year! This is what I would look forward to when I was a child. This is a special time that every family can finally meet and stay together. As usual, I took 2 days off before the CNY holidays to help my mom to prepare all the things - kitchen helper, maids and assistant.


Our reunion dinner. This full table of dishes - our hard work pay off.
These are not the best dishes, but to us it is the most heartwarming dinner ever. 


Day 1 of CNY - Family portrait is a must. GONG XI FA CAI!


Not the restaurant's fancy Lou Sang.
Also known as Prosperity Toss -  a symbol of abundance, prosperity and vigor.
May this new year bring all of us health, happiness and prosperity!


Chin Family portrait, but not everyone is in this photos.


And of course, taking lots of photo with my crime partner - MiiChell.
Using trendy apps - B612 and SNOW, go download if you haven't!


My recent favorite pick - Argan Oil Body Lotion from Watsons.
This is very nourishing and it moisturizes your skin.You will not feel greasy or oily after apply.
The product absorb into your skin once applied.It used natural ingredients and good for all skin type.
You can try this if you have dry skin type. This will helps to improve the skin condition.
You can get it below 20 bucks if not mistaken! This big bottle can last you few months, so why not?


And these candles from Bath and Body Works!
This smell not too sweet to my liking, just like what they name for.
Left: Honeysuckle Bouquet; Right: Japanese Blossom.


No, I don't want to burn these candles.
I bought them at 50-70% off! I wouldn't buy if at normal price. #cheapskate
So check them out, sales promotion normally is after holidays season.



That's all for January , my first month of 2017.
Thinking to also start making YouTube videos. Last time I did some videos, but just stop there. Maybe I should film some short videos, and made some easy editing... We'll see.

How's your life? Mind sharing? :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments