Korean Food Hunt; Dari Cafe & 大韩民国餐馆

11:00 PM

Korean food is trending but what can we choose to eat instead of the famous Daorae and Korean Palace?! KNK is the best among BBQ, read my post here! Instead of the korean BBQ, we went hunt some korean home-style meals by authentic korean restaurants that were not so famous but it cook by 100%  korean! Here we go!

First stop: Dari Cafe
Address: No.30, Lebuh Lembah Permai 4, Tanjung Bungah, 11200 Penang.
Tel: 04-8997273
Da ri 다리 means bridge in korean. They hope to build friendship bridges, not only between Koreans and Malaysians, but, also among people of all nations. Dari cafe is a homecook korean restaurant which serve authentic korean home-style meals and snacks. Ambient surrounding is peaceful with the front facing an open green park.
A very not eye-catching place but I think all TAR students know about this place. It was somewhere around the college and probably you can find this via Foursquare or Waze apps on your smartphone.

다리

 Fill in the order sheet and order and pay at the counter in advance.

Simple interior and furniture.


Oh yeah, all albums with real signature! K-pop fans don't freak out haha!

Set 2 - Dari Ssam-Bap (Highly Recommend)
Chicken + Beef bbq, Vegetables, 2 rice,
Ssam Paste Sauce,1 bean past soup or kimchi.
Chicken is well-cooked but beef got a little too sweet for me.
Kimchi soup are not so nice compare to others korean restaurant.

They give a lots of vege!! *TURN ON*
I am certainly a fan of vege! although I am not vegetarian, but I love vege!

Korean Rice Cake (Recommend)
Try something new instead of always korean pancake.

 My food hunt partner-in-crime *evil laughs*
Fione, Esther and MiiChell.


Second stop: 大韩民国餐馆
Address: 98-1-40, Prima Tanjung, Jalan Fettes, Tanjung Tokong, 11200 Penang.
Tel: 04-8995363
Another authentic and traditional korean restaurant in Penang managed by korean, located at Prima Tanjung, the building opposite the Island Plaza. Not very famous by it served very nice korean home-style meals too! Dari's kimchi soup was not nice though, so we went hunt some spicy soup and here we come!




Spicy Beef Soup (Highly Recommend)
Sometime some meals are not in their menu, you ask and they can cook for you.
You can add more spicy or less as you wish. This is certainly my new favie!

Choy Suey (Highly Recommend)
It looks not nice but it taste like heaven! Haha! Must try!

Ended this post with our portraits with our theme of the day, DENIM! Which outfits you like the most?! Sometimes hanging out wear with a same theme of wearing is awesome. Seems like I have to invest more on my wardrobe, cause I wore the denim thats from miichell's closet! I don't have any denim! Thanks a-meijing for lending me! *touched* Its time to shop! *excuses* =.=





My denim coordinate:
Stripe Dress from Forever 21.
 Denim from MiiChell's closet (Missy Pandora)

End of the food hunt post. Got some idea of my next outfit post! Cause my face condition is not so well....pimples! lol....so fashion post delayed =.= Sometime its really hard to make an outfit post...cause I ain't buying new clothes to do it. I am using clothes already in my wardrobe and making it fashion and in trend. I don't have much money laaa.......whatever...bye and *chill!*

P/S: 疯就疯吧,笨就笨吧,怪就怪吧,想怎么样就怎么样。生命短暂,快乐至上。

You Might Also Like

0 comments