KanNichiKan (KNK) Yakiniku Penang; Best Charcoal Grilled Beef!

2:50 PM

Been craving for this since long time ago! I thought only KayElle got Yakiniku or perhaps I can only try it in Japan or other countries lol. But Penang have everything! *love Penang the most* On the way to Tanjung Bungah, you will see Precinct 10 and Island Plaza on your right. KNK just located at the block of the shophouses next to the plaza, that in front of the traffic of Island Plaza, facing main road of Tanjung Tokong.

KanNichiKan (KNK) Yakiniku Restaurant
Address: 125-N&O, 1st floor, Desa Tanjung, Tanjung Tokong, 10470 Penang.
Tel: 04-899 8208  Business Hours: 12-2.30pm (lunch); 6-10.30pm (dinner)(Tuesday closed)
I found myself somehow very funny cause I had been calling it "kan nichi kan" *wtf?!* haha! I bet some of you called it name that way too! It actually named "KNK"! Yesh, so next time don't ever call that funny name again haha! BBQ on the table, this is the best I ever taste! Daorae, Korean Palace all are not as nice as this one *trust me* and I haven't try Bulgogi yet so I can't say how is it. No doubt their price are really very expensive but it taste like food only in heaven! Thanks Fione and Esther for bringing me there, I am addicted especially the beef here taste heavenly awesome!



Special Set for 1 pax (Highly Recommend)
Prime Ribeye (half), Lettuce, 2 small dishes.
And this set costs us over 50 bucks. But it certainly worth the prices!
All small dishes aren't free at here. They didn't serve we didn't order.
The only thing can refill without charge is the vege lol. Haha!

Prime Ribeye (half)
This taste awesome! I think all their beef are well-marinated!

Buta (Pork) (Highly Recommend)
The non-beef options, the only pork option in restaurant.
Still prefer all the beef! Gonna try all their beef next visit!

Tori Momo (Chicken) (Recommend)
The non-beef options, the only chicken option in the restaurant.
Beef is still the best, if you compared them.

Chichimi (Korean Chives Pancake) (Highly Recommend)
Very crispy bite!

Happy girl is happy!

Miichell's cute expression!

They provide bubblegum for you after meal! *turn on*
To prevent your mouth smelly after eating perhaps...Haha!

Main road view.

Gonna bring my daddy and mummy here next time! Miss their beef already....drooling now!
They have set lunch too which is cheaper compared to dinner. And I always wonder, KNK is a Japanese barbeque or a Korean barbeque restaurant?! Or a mix of Japan and Korea?! But the Menu wrote Japanese Charcoal BBQ Yakiniku, and all are Japanese words. So, it is a Japanese based restaurant! Haha, the end. Lol. Till the next update then, perhaps tomorrow! :)


P/S: People who care, uses words to express. People who care more, uses actions.

You Might Also Like

0 comments