PhotoBomb: Sleep-over Session!

11:03 PM

I think guys won't understand this...We girls really like to sleepover at bff or cousie house. Are you that type?! Definitely I am! (sleepover here doesn't include sleepover your boyfie house lol) Sleepover here, for me, meant to have our girly session with our bff at night. Some may also have apartment or hotel stay for a night cause private room are too small sometimes haha! We can have our quality time together, pillow talk till the middle of the night as you know girls always non-stop chatting or even can have a pillow fight!!! And its convenient as for the next day we're hanging out together. I love to sleepover with my babes and cousie (I have no boyfie also haha!) cause it can really strengthen our relationships!

I felt so grateful cause my cousin are all super close-to-my-age! *wth do you mean?!* Means that all my cousin's age are close to each other, like two three four years age-differences between each other! There's no generation gap between us! I think probably that makes us super-bond with each other in this big family! Can you imagine a WhatsApp group have more than 20 people?! Included our parents and all the cousie (if my grandma know how to use smartphone she will join too lol)...and everyday the notifications keep on popping out *quite annoying haha* but it makes me felt warm! Our family daily updates all inside there... since I own an Iphone my WhatsApp noti never stop lol!

Here I updates some photo taken at Fione & Esther's house! This is a must do in sleepover session! All the photos are so priceless and private haha cause *our face are all naked* haha! So I have to re-size the photos to smaller version haha! *don't kill me please* :P


It would be really less convenient and less time together if we're all going to working life after finish our study life. So I want try to make more sleepover session! Gonna pack my luggage and go my bffs house force them give me overnight at their house haha! *practice behind the scene* Babe, please let me overnight here, please.... *pray* and  *puppies eyes* HAHAHA OK *enough* I am too syok sendiri here!
Don't you have sleepover experience? You better start to date your bffs and you will find it much more fun and memorable. Good Night everyone! :)

P/S: To be a Princess, you don't need a crown and dresses. All you need is a kind and pure heart.

You Might Also Like

0 comments