Lee Bin Cafe 利民茶室中泰式煮炒; Best GaengSam SteamFish (ThaiFood) in Town!

12:46 AM

Its a must to recommend this! The best Thai Food in town!
I till now don't even know got a place like this exist on earth. Even I always pass by there lol.
My sister went there with her colleagues and then she recommend us. Good recommendation!
I always want to try different foods other than Korean Japan and Western. And Thai Food always lack of choices, and all I know about Thai Food is KhunThai but I think their food is just so so only.
So I want to recommend to all of you about this #food in heaven! Lol. For spicy and sour lover, I think you will probably IN LOVE with it but not those cant eat spicy food lol.
And here's the Lee Bin Cafe, had the best Thai Food in Town!


Its outside is really not-so-delicious, and cant even realize it. Lol.
But you know lunch time and dinner time is full with people one!

Served Thai & Chinese Cuisine!

Gaeng Sam Steam Fish! (Strongly recommend)
Taste really Spicy and Sour MAX! Better than KhunThai!

Served HOT! Served with charcoal!

Give you extra soup because they know you sure gonna ask for it!
Because its super delicious!

This one is spicy shrimp! 虾膏 (Recommend)
Taste just a little bit less spicy than the fish. Lol.

Thod Mun Goong 炸虾饼 (Recommend)
Served with That Chili! Omg...Not bad though!

We cant stand too spicy so we order a plain vege lol.
3 person to have all this with only rm71. CHEAP!

Remember to try out the kopitiam cuztomize drinks!
Lemon + green apple have you tried before?!
Food is hot spicy sour, then the drinks even sour! GOSH!
But I liked! Cause it wake me up lol.


Lee Bin Cafe. Tel: 016-482 5048
Add: 389, Jalan Permatang Pauh, 13400 Butterworth.
Its just very near to Taman Bagan...Theres got many light industries shop lots, and its at the corner! you can saw it just beside the road!
If you love, you can order more That Spicy food, just like one named "Otak-Otak", they even served it with coconut! I don't know is it real I just heard my sister said lol. So, you go try and tell me okay?!

You Might Also Like

0 comments