Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf; Breakfast with my long lost friend!

11:48 PM

I always wanted to try the breakfast of Coffee Bean. But I always failed.
Because I always wake up late and the breakfast only till 11am LOL. Why so early?!
So this time I have to meet my long lost friend before she going to work in Singapore soon.
Yesh! I wake up super early and we decided to have breakfast cause of lack of night time.
Finally! Their breakfast is really delicious! And Big-Size too, I thought I couldn't finish my plate because normally morning I cant eat much, but I ate ALL! OH EM GEE...


Spot my friend spot my friend!

Eggs Bens for me and her! (Strong recommend)
The salad taste so nice and healthy!

Coffee for me!

The set of breakfast! Yummeh!

Hello my long lost friend!

Hope you everything smooth and fine in Singapore!
I will go find you after I finish my study!

Pretty right?! Sorry, she's taken haha!


I forget to snap the menu of breakfast lol. Nvm I am going soon!
I gonna try all their breakfast, the salmon and salad and sandwich  all looks good!
OKAY. Lets sleep early and wake up tomorrow for coffee bean breakfast GOODNIGHT! :D

You Might Also Like

0 comments