Favourite Piece of June 2013; Sky Blue Color Pants!

8:54 PM

Helloooooooo! Just too boring study in hostel prepare for the final URGH!
So I cant wait no more to update my blog again! (I said I want to freeze myblog in June previous post) =.= I think this is the only post update in June. I have study more, seriously. But its just way too boring here really! I want to die already...I am going mad soon LOL.


Favourite Pick of the month, June 2013! Sky Blue color pants is my current favie!
I am seriously a shorty, and I have hard time finding long pants that suit my height lol. But pants from Brands Outlet cheer me up! It comes in various color even the most hit tiffany (mint) color with only rm39.90!
OH EM GEE?! Cheap and nice quality too! Well, Uniqlo jeans are too long for asian petite like me and they are expensive for student like me who earn no money lol.
Here's goes my outfit photos, my #Lookbook!

First photo always blur. Cameraman haven't warm up lol.

Black X SkyBlue Outfit!
Top: Forever 21 Black Peplum Shirt
Bottom: Brands Outlet SkyBlue Pants

Shades: Brands Outlet ; Spike Necklace: Taobao Online
Bag: Guess ; Watch: French Connection

Hot weather but perfect for photoshooting!





Blue Wedges: Vincci.

I know I look really short, and I am short lol.

My favourite photo of the day!
Thanks to my cameraman, my sister!


Do you like my look? Remember to like my instagram too! or leave a comment here. :)
Okay. I have to back to books again. Tons of books! One month for exam, then freedom.
Need some motivation inspiration and spirit to study. Anyone mind sharing?
See you all after 3 weeks! Good luck to me.


P/S: Always wear what makes you confident. When you look good, you feel good! :)

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Of course, I like your look.Sky Blue Colored Chinos with black top. And perfectly you have matched with accessories.

    ReplyDelete