26 May 2013! Santouka @ Pavilion & MyBurgerLab @ Seapark PJ.

12:21 AM

My ever first time (kayelle) outing with babe Cavy! Lol. Actually not first time la, had dinner before with the babe gang before already. But this time is shopping. For shopping is our first time we shop together in KL. Lol.
We shopped all the shopping center in one day around the bukit bintang area. But yet I am still same, I said I want to buy a lot but at last I am that person not buying anything. I enjoy window shopping very much though!


I checked that Pavilion that time got Despicable Me 2 pormotion booth. So I want go take photo with the yellow banana, Minons! But too bad, need money to buy wrist band and queue up for photo. wtf?! So just forget it, we take with the fake minons enough haha!

Coincident met the Line Dolls!

Snap picture with them to win prize away!

Minons!

This one naughty minon haha!

Beh tahan you two haha!

Haiwaiian Minons!

Aloha!

Cute! And who want btw?!

All the girls are crazy about it! But too expensive!

Crazy crowd!

Had our brunch at Santouka, Tokyo Street Pavilion.
p/s: babe Cavy, next time I want to go Bulgogi Brother!

Update to regular one. For 2 of us is enough!

Juicy!

OH EM GEEEEE!

NOMS!

Thumbs up for the vege syoku.


My Burger Lab for dinner! Finally I am here!

Self-service!

My Burger Lab Team!

Beautiful Mess & Say Cheese! Yummulicious!

Lastly, ootd picture of myself!
Top: Nichii ; Bottom: Topshop

Going back to revision. For those having exam, jiayou and goodluck for everyone!
And thats all and.....I am craving for burgerlab now. OH EM GEE! =.=

P/S: Everything is going to be alright, maybe not today but eventually. :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments