Ben's Gurney Paragon; End of 6th Sem!

8:03 PM

This is a tough semester for us. And finally we get through it.
Congratulations to all the finance students. I think Finance is the hardest among all other major. Lol.
So I take SheauJeng and ThengTheng to watch movie and eat together to celebrate end of this semester! But too bad AhJo don't want to follow us..cause we will have our final soon, but just to relax la.
And actually want to go 1st Avenue cause I had never been there like half year already. LOL! haha. But whatever la..so we went gurney then have our brunch at Ben's since Theng didn't try before. But she didn't like it LOL. Her standard too high sia haha!


I have try Ben's for 3 times already lol. But still I think overall is just okay. Prefer S.Wine now haha!
They all under the BIG group company one....So can S.Wine open in penang pleaseeee...


ThengTheng!

Ben's Sandwich - average.

SheauJeng!

Seafood Spagetti. (Recommend)

The Blogger, me!

Golden Soft Self Crab Spagetti! (Recommend)
Is a big portion to me. I am small eater haha!

Camcam while waiting our food is served! Vain pics ahead!

Animated! *gwiyomi lol
p/s: use animation to cut blog post shorter! long is boring :D
We manage only take this few pics before food is served.
Their service quite fast though!


Lastly, my #ootd! Top & Bottom: Cotton On
p/s: Not wearing contacts, eyes infection :'(


Btw, any jobs interview? I need find a job. If you have nice one please introduce me, thanks!
Back to books. Not forget to pray for high marks in exam too lol. Hehe :)
P/S: If you want to be loved, be lovable.

You Might Also Like

0 comments