Meal of the day; Eat healthier, Live healthier!

10:29 PM

Back on blog again. YAY!!!
This post actually just a quick random food post, homemade food post!
Instead always eat outside, I know there's lots of big breakfast style cafe...their breakfast seriously nice one like hotel breakfast buffet. But you know everything need money. Everyday that type of breakfast need how much already?! Don't always used daddy's money without thinking, nuuu...
So I customize myself whole family sandwiches for brunch! How economic huh?! :)
And also eat healthier, live healthier! Agreed?!


Photos taken by Iphone 5.
Bread!

Vege Vege!

Tomatoes!

Red Bean!

Butter &  Chesse!

Hotdog and Luncheon Meat!
Hotdog is overcooked sorry! haha!

Sunkist for drinks! Personally feel Peel Fresh is better.

Eggs!

Half Boiled eggs! My all time favourite!

Outcome: Sandwich!

Total family brunch is settle with less than rm30!
Actually I eat the sandwiches for breakfastm lunch and dinner. Lol! But I like it! :)
That's all again. Postponed the Kungfu Night post...will post it very soon. Keep reading okay?!
Loves much! xoxo
P/S: 好事总降临在那些相信自己有好运的人身上。

You Might Also Like

0 comments