April 2013; Favourite piece! Sweater x Cardigan

12:15 AM

Its has been a long time I didn't come up here!! Everyone doing fine?! Anything changed?!
Been very busy for drum intensive that's why I am not updating my blog...and now one week holiday is going to end soon! Need to busy for test and assignment again when school reopen. Curious to know how the 36th Kung Fu Night going?! Will post it next blogpost so stay tuned!
So now I want to update the favourite piece of mine currently! Consider a fashion diary? Hehe :)


Current hits of the month: Sweater Cardigan!
If you keep your eyes open, you will see now everywhere is selling sweater. Undeniable sweater goes well with any dresses, pants, leggings, any pieces, ANY!!!
But too bad, our country is too too too hot to wear it outdoor, URGH! We can only wear to cameron, genting, midnight cinema or rainy day?! NAY!!!
Founded a Sweater x Cardigan at Forever 21. It caught my eyes on first sight and my mum also agreed it is nice! Wore it when you feel cold, and you can remove it whenever weather start getting warm! Very suitable for a student like me, who having class in a freezing lecture hall but also need to catch up the hot-con public buses!

Red x Blue Sweater Cardigan + High Waist Pants, Forever 21.

Moustache Ring, Taobao Online.

Bear featured in my photo! Its actually a pencil box. Haha!





That's all for tonight! Welcome me back to blogging, YAY! Goodnight xoxo :)
P/S: 其实孩子气也没什么不好。人总有一天会长大,何必成熟太早,失去太早。

You Might Also Like

0 comments