Favourite Outfit of CNY 2013; Accessories Rocks!

6:20 PM

Gong Hei Fatt Choy!!! :)
Happy Snake Lunar Year to all of you! Happy Chinese New Year!!
I think everyone have been busy for cny. Busy gathering, eating and angpaus!
Every year I always update from day 1 to day N of cny, feeling so boring. Cause every year CNY same one. So this time, I write something different! I am not a fashionista, its just my own style!
Traditional CNY needs to wear red or bright color, but my family very open-minded! But actually is I dont have time to hunt for clothes so whatever la..haha! And that day had lunch at 5-stars restaurant so very suit!


My favourite outfit of CNY 2013!
Outfit's theme is more to heavy color like metalic-black, dark chocolate and gold.
One-piece plain little black dress, very plain dress. How to look trendy with it?! Accessories ROCKS!

Outfit Of Chor 2! :)

One-piece black dress from Forever 21.

Accesories ROCKS!!

Fake Collar from Jr Labelle Online Boutique.

Gold Watch from Fourskin.

Orange Gold Bracelet from Charles & Keith.

Black Triangle Ring from Taobao Online.

Freshkon Contact Lenses, Blooming Pink.

Nail Paint from Skin Food.

Hugo Boss Eau de Perfume.

Photo taken by Iphone 5 and Sony Camera NEX-F3.


Try out your own style! Even just a singlet, tee shirt or pants you can be fashion.
Still thinking want to write about what next post. Any idea? Something different perhaps.
Lastly, wish you all had a great year ahead! Good luck and all the best!

P/S: Worry less, smile more! :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments