All Season Place: Fa Guo San! 花果山

2:36 AM

I am rushing of test, assignment, presentation and bussiness online game currently.
But I just so wanted to update my blog! Cause I finally visit All Season Place located at Ayer Itam, Penang! And finally pay my very first visit to Fa Guo San 花果山, a very unique dessert cafe!
Being outdated already its has been open approximate 5 months already?! *oops*

Fa Guo San offers some desserts included Honey Toast, Waffles, Cheese Cup, Panna Cotta (Italian Pudding), Sanwiches and variety of beverages. Choices are quite limited as they are desserts shop, not for dinner! Better to fill up stomach before you come, but everyone has second stomach for desserts right?!?! A very nice place to chill with friends!




I purposely come for the Cheese Cup! Saw everyone posting everywhere!
This looks like flower pot dessert actually is a spongecake with cheese inside! How incredible?! Thumbs up for the bakers! Creativity overload!


Prices are quite expensive. But seems like no one care about it haha!

Seriously?! Apple Crumble Cheese Cup.

The "soil" is actually oreo biscuits! Taste good with cheese!

Flowers is real! OMG.
Next time I want to request to have yellow one haha!

Theres variety of Honey Toast to choose! And I think the price is okay, not too expensive.
Compare to Love Bites, I would prefer this. Love Bites only offered 3 types of toast and their toasts is super hard. HARD lol. This one is unimaginable a lots softer than Love Bites French Toast.
And I think this called bread, not stone haha! Price also cheaper than Love Bites.


Mango Flavour! With honey.

Looking good!

Noms!

Check out the Fa Guo San facebook page for more!
Bussiness Hour from 10am to 12pm everyday!
Add: No. 6H-1-06, All Seasons Place, Lebuh Raya Thean Teik, 11500, Ayer Itam, Penang.
Midnight food post make me hungry! Till then, Goodnight xoxo



P/S: One bad meal won't make you fat. Just like, one good meal won't make you skinny. :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments