Library; A must to do in university!

1:14 AM

I am still busy with tons of assignments!!!! and left one more mid term test to go.
But looking forward to next week! Next week will be the international week of the year!
I am so excited cause I am going to participate in the exhibition for Spanish which I had already submit a poster for it, and this is my first ever time! And duty at Spanish booth, and I am going to cook Tapas & Tacos!!! YAY! Will be a super busy week next week but whatever, I like! :)
Feel free to visit me and attend the whole event just 3 days! And International Gala Night!
Woahh, I just too excited....everything seems so interesting! Can't wait no more...


Back to topic! Today I am going to upload the photos I took almost a month ago..lol.
In library, a must to do in university! I just want to take "movie-like" photo...haha! I know its silly but photos make memories...
Photo taken with Iphone, didnt take my camera along to school. But I will take again! I promised! Really need a series of photoshooting...library is such a nice studio haha!













Ending this post with a silly photo! Shock expression..haha!
Okay...No mood to study, so hit the sack earlier today. Goodnight! xoxo
P/S: Never forget your friendship when you are in a relationship.

You Might Also Like

0 comments