La Vanille: cupcake. macaron. pastry

10:59 PM

Finally here's come the end of semester! *screaming*
And also the end of Doomsday, and yet we all survived through it. Congratulations! Lol.
I'm home, like finally. But after Christmas celebration I'll going back to the "hell" for study cause final exam just the next day of brand new year! NOT FAIR! Nuuu... *thumb down*
I BLOG AGAIN! Actually, I would like to share this place to all of you, since I have taken many pretty photos at this place. *winks!*

La Vanille Pastry - cupcake.macaron.pastry
Add: No 122A, Jalan Hutton, 10050 Penang.
My first time visit this newly opened cafe, with special self-design interior and wooden furnishing, it bakes fresh cupcakes and macarons even for weddings, birthday & corporate events. Not forget they served good coffee too. It would be nice to hang out during late afternoon with your bff to have a sweet chat or pleasant date. Not hard to find, just a short distance from New World Park.

Heart the theme colour, pastel blue! Don't you?!

Just think that my photo-taking skills are amazing. Haha!

Business hours from 11am to 9pm.

Warm and cozy! Simply with wooden furnishing.

Spotted: Show your student card to get 10% discount on all items!

Sweet tooth!

It bakes your dream cupcakes!

Xmas cookies! Macorons taste good, not too sweet!

DIY!

A cup of coffee!

Rate for this photo! I rate it 5-star. I amaze my skills, haha!

The owner. Photo taken by Sony NEX-F3! Quality amazed!

Guendeline! One of the food hunters.

SheauJeng! Members of food hunters haha!

We just test a lil bit. Save our stomach for next round.

Cupcakes or macarons?! BOTH!

A peace for the end.


Check out their website (coming soon) or their facebook's page for more info! They are baking new xmas cupcakes and cookies for coming xmas day! Xmas party won't be perfect without xmas dessert right?! :)
Lastly, Happy Doomsday everyone!


Planning your Penang food tour? TourDirections Penang helps you discover Penang cafes and restaurants, Penang hawker food, Penang budget hotel and Penang homestay at TourDirections.com.my.
For more information, please visit <http://www.tourdirections.com.my/directory/>.



P/S: 该发生的总会发生,不管你是否为此焦虑。向前走,向前看,生活就这么简单。

You Might Also Like

0 comments