Short Update: TGI Friday's

4:06 PM

Its last Saturday, but I had my dinner at TGI Friday's.
With mummy and sister after our shopping time at Queensbay.

I had infinity time of lunch and dinner at Friday, but I don't think their food is really really really nice, maybe is my problem or what, but still saw many people love to have their dinner at there. But others than food, their environment is thumb up for sure, and services are good, waiters are friendly enough, and the important one: their menu change from time to time!!! Thats why I love it! Keep updating and ugrading the new recipe and improving their foods!
Usually I ordered main course and dessert when dine in.
But until yesterday I found out their appertizer are really nice.
And its a MUST to try!



Chicken Fajita Nachos
Crisp tortilla chips piled high with marinated, charboiled chicken breast, grilled onions and green peppers. Then topped with melted Monterey Jack cheese and sliced jalapenos. Served with pico de gailo, guacamole and sour cream.

With only RM24.90! For party (larger) with only RM29.90!
I bet you don't know what it is with the description so try it out and its worth! Its like kind of Spanish dishes. And I love it very much! (Some part is because I am learning Spanish and I want to try all Spanish dishes so when I travel to Spain I can eat all the food. Lol.)
Tell me if you have tried it, whether nice or not. Strongly recommend by me! :)
Visit TGI Friday's to know what's new about them!


You Might Also Like

0 comments