Food Hunt in Kayelle, July.

11:18 PM

I am really tired and busy these few days.
Taking languages and cocurriculum can easily fill up your timetable.
Besides maybe I don't want have time to think about the person I hate.
Lazy to update, but still want to update. Kill my lazyness.
Just back from squash training. Not an easy sport at all.
Next monday will have a pre-test for us, got to hit at least 10 times.
NO! One time also seem impossible for me. My arms like broke already. Lol.

Back to topic. Have to update today because this weekend I will participate in Famine 30 camp in USM engineering campus. Do you all took part this kind of camp before? I don't know why I am going but I think its quite meaningful, to experience the feeling of starvation for 30hours! I don't know I can survive or not even 10 hours. Lol. Maybe starving can help me diet. Joking lol.

#1 Levain Boulangerie & Patisserie
Located in Jalam Imbi. Near Pavilion. Its a warm and lovely French-style bakery and cafe, served varieties of superbly fresh breads and pastries, pasta, cakes, macaroons, chocolates and coffee. It has unique ambiance both indoor and outdoor which housed in a cozy bungalow with classical interior and deco design. Must pay a visit when I go KL again. Miss their aglio olio pasta!



Cappucino!

Reminder: Its self-service! Get yourself a table before got your food.

Seafood aglio olio!
 


The main 3 characters hunting their food!

#2 Ikea 's meatballs
Ikea, everyone know about it. We purposely go Ikea for their beef meatballs! Ikea's restaurant is for those seraching for furniture can have a rest and break at there. Their restaurant served special foods from time to time. Their beef meatballs is a must to test! Or not will regret!


20 MEATBALLS!!!

Deperate-to-eat-all-the-meatballs! I can only eat 4 maximum. Lol.

Want to try Sushi Zanmai long long ago. Too bad penang didnt have. And I don't like Pasta Zanmai at all lol. We went the branch at The Gardens. Japanase food always my favourite. Prices are reasonable.









#4 Snowflake
It is just so BAD Penang didnt have any Snowflake branches!!! I am craving for it!!! They are coming our new dessert for limited time now but I have no chance to eat them all...so sad! If I can, I will order one everyone for myself. I love to eat ice, very much that type! :)

TEMPTATION!!! Add on sweet potato!


Can't-wait-to-eat-face.
#5 Ben's , Pavilion
Had our last lunch at kayelle, Ben's located at Pavilion. They food is a mixture of Asian and Western cuisine, with a wide range of spaghettini, cakes and dessert.


Tired face!

Nice background!

3 of us again!

Cheers! for successfully hunted our food. Lol.





#6 Miscellaneous
Lastly...random food! Posting all the photos making me hungry!

Kindori Japanese Ice Cream, Tokyo Street, Pavilion.


十号胡同 , Lot 10.


Beef's balls soup and mee! Jalan Alor.

Beef Balls again! A must to try!


糖百府 Tong Pak Fu, KLCC.



糖不甩

That's all. See you next week. Have to sleep already. Goodnight!
P/S: 安慰别人的话,终究安慰不了自己。

You Might Also Like

0 comments