Jogoya Japanese Buffet! & DadBro Birthday Celebration!

10:09 PM

Its the first time for me to try the Jogoya Japanese Buffet, Starhill Gallery KL!
I think many people had went for it, my sister also went like 4-5 times already.
If you can eat much and you like buffet style dinner, Jogoya will be a right choice!

Jogoya is a buffet style Japanese cuisine restaurant and received overhelming response from the public once it launched. Jogoya buffet restaurant in Kuala Lumpur can accommodate up to 580 guests at a time and has a variety of dining area such as the disclosed area, semi-disclosed, private seats for couples and the VIP rooms. Using the highest quality of ingredients (Pork Free), Jogoya have prepared more than 200 dishes of different style like Chinese, Western, Japanese, Malaysian and a lot of other styles. This has made Jogoya an irresistible place to enjoy delicious cuisines!
Just in time, we celebrated my daddy & brother's birthday at there! Could be also my sister's convocation celebration too. Haha!
I admit I am that type of person can't eat much, and I definitely will not eat too much until my stomach very full because I always take control of my weight. I look fat once I consume over because I am too short, that's why I am always on diet. Lol!
But whatever, I like trying out all type of restaurants!
Jogoya definitely worth for it! Food and environment are not under expectation!
I think the price is reasonable for one person, since there's so much variety and quality food offered and take as much as you can eat! And its cheaper compared to some hotels' seafood buffet. Just posting the food I love most! Too much food to choose! Lol.

Used the clip if you want to order food that cook on the spot.

Cocktails. I took them all cause all look nice to drink.
I don't know it's alcoholic. Lol. Nice photo btw! :)

Can't resist so take it!

Sushi! Stomach too small to fill them all!

Self-cook steamboat! Just take what you want!

My love! Cheese-baked oyster!

Love this max! Oyster always my choice! Want more!

Too cute! Don't you think so?!

Marshmellow! How can you miss this!

Pudding! and cakes! Irrestible!

Brother is noming the Haagen Dazs ice-cream!

Table full!

The birthday man! Cheers! Wine also provided.

Mi Familia! ps: my family in Spanish.

:)


Still think that I should eat more that day! Haha!
Remember to call for reservation first before you go to avoid full house.
Its November already! Are you ready for it?!
Want to make it the best month ever in this year!
Hope you're doing fine, same with me! At least, miss me. Do you? :)


P/S: 有些人很多机会相见的,却总找借口推脱,想见的时候已经没机会了。有些话有很多机会说的,却想着以后再说,要说的时候,已经没机会了。有些事有很多机会做的,却一天一天推迟,想做的时候却发现没机会了。有些爱给了你很多机会,却不在意没在乎,想重视的时候已经没机会爱了。

You Might Also Like

0 comments