Moustache Tee! review

11:47 PM

Long time no see! Not update more than one week i think..so sorry!
Schedule fully pack. Went to KayElle last weekend for my sister's convo.
Congratulations to her and her friends! and of course all the UKM-ers.
Mid-term exam, oral presentation, squash competition are around the corner!

My time is almost full from the early morning, which I keep checking bursa and the stock trading before the market is open and I keep my eye on the system screen every seconds the prices keep changing up and down make me kinda nervous because I want to earn positive return...and I keep practicing my squash almost till late night to hope that I dont lose so worst when in competition next week. Lol.


Finally I received my parcel when I went KayElle last weekend!
I am so excited because I had waited it for so long and now I got it!
I love wearing tees compared to singlet because I think I am not thin enough. Lol.
I can wear tees to classes, outings, beaches, vacation...it just suit everywhere I want to go! Plus moustache is on the trend now! Moustache tees are definitely my choice of tees! Yay!


Sugar Liicious sells different colour of pre-order moustache tees in your choice of size. They also sells moustache rings, earings, bags, shoes...anything related to moustache! All you need is just to bank in your money and wait your parcel to knock your door!


Moustache tees are all come in good quality! Trust me! Awesome quality I liked!
Beside, you can have couple tee with your girlfriend or boyfriend too, which you can't get this special tee at special price at any other where outside!

XS fits me well! Loving it!

My choice: Purple with white moustache! instead of black one.

Match it with my Forever 21 High Waist Pants!
Casual wear and look are my favourite!

Add-on accessories to look more trendy!
Gold watch (Fourskin); Bracelets (Charles&Keith); Sunglass (BrandsOutlet)

Different look with my High Waist Dress, from Forever 21 too!

Simple and nice!

Thinking want to get another green in colour to match my green shoes!
Want to get your's now? Check all them out at Sugar Liicious's Facebook!
That's all for today. Have a nice weekend ahead and happy holidays everyone! :)



P/S: Life's full of tough choices, isn't it?

You Might Also Like

0 comments