Marina Bay Sands, Singapore!

10:54 PM



HI! HELLO! Not update for more than 2 weeks?! Lol..sorry.
And now I am back, having a mid-sem break which is going to end (time speed, lol) and just came back from the singaland, Singapore! Very tired. Keep walking...and I'm tanned!!! I lost my fair skin...its so hot!
Straight to topic!Spend our first day and night at Marina Bay Sands, Singapore!
I am so excited! One day is certainly not enough for me too explore all! Too much! But we had to because singapore rate too much higher than msia...everything is so expensive over there! Purse bleed..


#1 Marina Bay Sands Hotel!
Premier Room(~ 47 sq m), located in Towers 1 and 2. Retreat to the haven with a King or two twin beds and revel in the spacious bathroom featuring a freestanding bathtub and walk-in shower. Premier Room with City View is also available, and is located on the 19th floor and above for a guaranteed view of the best city-skyline of a five-star hotel in Singapore.
Features
1) Exclusive access to Sands SkyPark Infinity Pool
2) Entry to award-winning Banyan Tree Fitness Club
3) Complimentary Airport Shuttle Bus to Hotel
4) Complimentary high-speed internet access
Remember to make a room reservation via online or calling the earlier the best!
When I call for a booking, Deluxe Room are all fully booked so we take Premier Room. Deluxe Room is 39 sqm w/o bathtub, located at Tower 3. Both Room available with Sea View or City View. Differences?! City View Room located at higher floor and more pricey than Sea View Room.

Free Shuttle Bus! With free wifi on board!

Never eat or drink in bus/public transport. So selca!

Lobby, interior!

Checking in our room at Tower 1!

Tower 1, Floor 27th!



City View! With Merlion Park and Fullerton Hotel in front.

Big mirrors! Time for ootd. :)

Premier Room come with bathtub!




After resting, a little surprise prepared by Marina Bay Sands service crew for me.
They knew my birthday when I checked-in, and they surprised me with a ice-cream cake! Thank you so much! Finally I can eat birthday cake, free one (haha!) and make wishes blow candle! Unforgettable birthday at Marina Bay!


Yummilicious!



That's all for this post. Too much photos! Will blog part 2 of it about SkyPark Infinity Pool and Wonder Full! Stay tuned! Take care and miss me! :)
P/S: 有时候,你难免多心。心眼一多,许多小事就跟著过敏,於是別人多看你一眼,你便觉得他对你有敌意;少看你一眼,你又认定他故意对你冷落。多心的人註定活得辛苦,因为太容易被別人的情绪所左右。多心的人总是胡思乱想,结果是困在一团乱麻般的思绪中,动弹不得。有时候,与其多心,不如少根筋。

You Might Also Like

0 comments