Thirty8, Grand Hyatt Hotel; Hi-Tea Session with babe Cavy!

10:53 PM

Been seing many people going Hi-Tea in Thirty8, Grand Hyatt Hotel Kuala Lumpur.
So I wanted to try it out too! Just after my spanish international test, dress up and here we go.
Actually at first Ms. Cavy was worry about the price. Wait.....not the dessert price, is the parking fees okay?! Parking at the hotel carpark first hour cost us RM10! Subsequent hour RM5.
Seriously! The parking fee could be expensive than your afternoon tea set, trust me!
But, I just don't care cause we want to try the signature cake and take pictures of course!
So we decided go there for one hour or 2 hours maximum. So everything need to be done in this time no delay. Like a mission hahahaha!


Grand Hyatt Hotel is a 5 star luxury hotel located adjacent to KLCC.
The ground floor aint hotel lobby. Hotel lobby located on top of the building! I also wonder but its true! So here start my lovely weekend! Thanks babe bring me to have nice food even you're pms. Muacks! Next time I have to persuade my mum to stay at this hotel hahahaah!


My driver of the day! chuuu..

See?! You need to use another escalator to excess hotel room.

Big mirror in the lift so cam cam!

Thirty8 strategically located at 38 floor comprising with a 360 degree of city view.
The signature restaurant of the hotel.

They even have band on afternoon. High class sia!

The blogger.

Babe Cavy!

Hi-Tea with a KLCC view!

Love my new cases!
P/S: If you're interested in this "Keep Calm & Sparkle" Iphone 5 case,
you can pm me as well because I am selling it.

Thirty8 signature cake!

Indulge in the signature cake!

Closer and closer.

#sinful

Our choice, Earl Grey Tea.

You can add honey if you feel the tea is bitter to taste.

Before start to eat!

The washroom is the key point! Lots of mirrors OMG!
So everyone no need fight for mirrors already lol.

So I can have #ootd pic here!



No need worry to climb this staircase.
There got an escalator beside it lol.

The staircase to heaven! Lol.
Grand Hyatt Hotel, Kuala Lumpur.
Add: 12, Jalan Pinang, Kuala Lumpur Malaysia, 50450.
Check out the website for more info! And next time I am going to try the Straight to the oven chocolate cake. Every dessert looks so yummy! So treat yourself good food sometimes as life is hectic. :)

Btw, anyone know how to recover the photos in sd card that have accidentally deleted? I need some help here! Cause we have accidentally deleted the photo taken in the hotel...so sad! So anyone want to share with me? Truly appreciate!

P/S: Telling stories and laughing with friends: precious moments you'll never forget! :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments