Monthly Update: April 2017

10:59 PM

My April is so full and contented!
I can't believe I was so procrastinate and only update the my April content by now and now I mean July. LOL fail already.

Anyway, what makes my April month so interesting?! Oversea trip of course!! If travel is free... daydreaming again... So here's some update of my trip to Japan in April! It was a really spontaneous and impromptu trip! My mom and dad just ask if we had any interest to go to Japan and who don't want?! A definitely yes! (Except for my sister, as she just came back from Japan with her friend.) So in 3 weeks time, we prepared and off to Japan!

I had so little time to stock my things, like some clothes for spring (the weather there would be cold) and some necessities etc. Ah, I bought a new phone before the trip so I can take pretty photos with my phone... I don't bring any camera sia, just Iphone... haha! For detail regarding my trip to Japan, I will make another blogpost about it so just come back my blog okay?! You may enjoy my photos now... :)


 
Nan desuka?! Sakura (Cherry Blossom)!

Spring.. Cherry Blossom blooming season!

Japan food are so healthy I would say....

Food sample making... I mean "fake food sample"...

White Cherry Blossom as photo background!
There's over 200 different type of cherry blossom in Japan...

Finally, I see you now Mountain Fuji.


Chilly weather in the Bamboo Forest!

Matcha ice-cream all day err day!

A must visit place for tourist - Sensoji Temple in Asakusa.

The famous melon bun!

Stay at hot spring resort and wearing Yukata is a must!

A cold beer after onsen feel so good!

Matsumoto Castle at night! Pretty amazing!

Postcard is a must!

All the souvenirs from Japan!

We have wonderful 7 days trip in Japan! All things are so great and I just don't want to come back to reality! I would go back to Japan soon I swear!

Whole month of April is all about Japan. Others was just normal yet warm day, staying at home hanging out with family and chilling with friends. Ya, I like this normal life. Peaceful!

Brunch like this is THE BEST!

Photo taken by bf, not bad huh?! :)


Finish my April month update, now going to update May and June!
I will share more details about my Japan trip in another blogpost. Make sure you check it out okay? :)
You may watch my video about my Japan Trip below or in my Youtube Channel: yvettefoo
Thinking to upload more vlog or video of my personal life, what do you think? Any comment for me?

Thank you for reading / watching and dropping by! Happy week ahead :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments