Monthly Update: March 2017

11:32 PM


Helloo!
Current time is 9.40pm 19 May 2017, and now only I want to update about my March lol. Last month was so contented, and I hardly find time to update here. When you have so much things to do to handle, here is always out of my top priorities. I know I shouldn't treat here like "spare tires"... okay, so even delay I also need to update.

Actually I forget what actually happened in March.. I need to scroll up my Iphone only I can remember what I have done. Yesh! So good to have 128GB phone memory, at least now I don't need to delete photos to take new selfies (but housekeeping once in a blue moon still is a must lah)...

1.) My first Viper Challenge! Finally, another milestone achieved. Thanks company for the sponsor, sending us to this meaningful event! Definitely need a lot of stamina and teamwork to complete all the 15 obstacles, although my stamina level is not qualified but thank you my teammates never give up on me and help me throughout the long run! Without y'all, I cannot make it!



All the finisher! Proud of you all! 

Dab!!! But why abit "zhao heng"...anyway thanks my teammates!


2.) My grandma birthday celebration! Another big event of the month! Hope you happy and healthy always... And this time everyone in RED!






3.) Finally meet up my uni mates after so long! Already been 1 years I think we never meet each other, although me and Wan Theng are in Penang, but we almost didn't even have chance to hang out together after we all graduated. We shall meet up more often regardless of the distance right... maybe plan a trip together?! We'll see...


Having teatime at Metisser Patisserie & Tea Room (Georgetown, Penang).
The tea set is too pretty to eat! Remember to call for reservation before going.


4.) Then will be the food hunting time! Tried the famous bird nest tart @ Armenian Street. It is on the expensive side.. overall taste okay, like average. The tart is soft and would be nice choice to take during tea break!


Then, we visited the Two Buns in Georgetown area, near Perangin Mall area if not wrong. The concept was very creative, which has a fusion of oriental and western. There have a very old school gaming machine. Argh, a very ideal place to photoshoot! Credit to MiiChell for the help taking all the nice photos!






5.) Lastly would be some of my daily shoot. Oh ya, bought some skincare products from Innisfree. It is my first time trying Innisfree, after heard all the good news about their products. And a pair of new couple bracelets from Style Shock.







Well, April update might takes some time to update as there's too much photos to process. Yesh, I went to Japan last month! I love Japan so much, but so little time for us to fully explore the places, but I will go back again, Japan! If I share some pretty places in Japan here....what do you think huh?

Thank you for reading!
Oh ya, my Japan vlog is up on my Youtube channel, you can check it out here: here: https://youtu.be/wgcyWOizDyE

You Might Also Like

0 comments