Cameron Highland in October; Big Red Strawberry Farm

12:07 AM

Oh hi I am finally back, again lol. Its October already! Are you ready for pumpkins, treats and tricks?! October means Halloween! I never celebrate Halloween, but I wish I can attend this kind of party somewhere someday (but no one invite me! sad...) or I made one myself and invite my friends?! Okay talk about this later, here comes my recent trip to Cameron Highland with my family in early October!

I born in this world for like 20 years but seriously I didn't went to this place before, or in my memory I didn't remember any of it. My parents said that they brought me there when I am young, but maybe I am too young to remember lol. So this trip to Cameron was very impromptu one, really. My sis was having her annual leave for 2 weeks (it's year end ard and everybody is clearing their leaves lol!) and she didn't have any plan yet, so we just spontaneously decided, "Hey, let's go somewhere cold!" And since we always go Genting the year before, so Cameron Highland it is!

There's more than one highway going up to the highland, but we're using the new highway from Simpang Pulai, Perak. The road up is quite wide and safe, and the route is shorter compared to the route from Tapah. But need to be careful as the road bends. About more than one hour only we arrive at Kea Farm. We book our accommodation one day before, and almost all apartments are full. But luckily found this one: Natasya Resort! Its a apartment stay that you can choose to have one/two/three bedrooms, that come with a kitchen, a living room and a balcony with breathtaking view of Cameron! If you book like 2 months before your stay, their price is very reasonable one.

Park your own car just in front of your apartment. No need to walk yay!

 
Their apartment is very normal, what amazed me is their balcony with this view! How good if I can wake up to this every morning! Except the coldness here lol. It is super cold at Cameron here especially morning! *freezing* Don't worry, they provide heater in their bathroom.

Quickly settle down to have our lunch at random restaurant just to cure our hungriness, and of course some energy to begin our exploration in Cameron!

Our first stop :  Big Red Strawberry Farm!

It is more convenient if you're driving your own car up to here, because every sightseeing places are quite a distance from where you stay. It's not far but you just can't walk to all that places. If you're visiting here on holidays, be prepared for the traffic congestion because there's just only one main road here and you will be amaze by the sea full of cars and no parking places. Afterall, it's just a small hill.

Typical family shot in front of the big strawberry, using monopod!

Vegetables farm on the right, and strawberry farm on the left!

 Groupfie with all the vegevegevege!

Time for selfie!


 Plucking strawberries by our own self!
One bucket for 2 person, and minimum you have to buy 0.5kg for RM25.

 *pluck all the big and reddish one lol* This is really fun and nice experience!

 *pluck till very syok* and the end we had 3 buckets lol. Eat strawberries until I am scared lol.

The best thing in Cameron will be having steamboat as dinner in a cold and rainy night!




I have to stop here, my eyes is half closed lol haha! Continue the Cameron journey next post! I swear, will update on next post. Errr HongKong and Macau one I just drag after this ok?! Laptop has some problems occur and I am too busy on work this few weeks... Signing off now.. Goodnight peeps! :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments