Homemade Wintermelon Soup! Mother's Day Special

10:53 PM

This video really takes me a long time to get done. I don't know why, it is super hard to edit (or am I too noob?) and facing dilemma to choose what background song to match with it....and lastly my awkward sound! I am having flu this few days, or I should say this few weeks lol. I am running out my medicine and I have no time to go and repeat my medicine purchase. The flu makes my sound really awkward but I hope you guys don't mind. Another problem, it tooks me ages to render the video lol. After I rendered, I only find out I did something wrong, then I had to render it again lol. #fail *sad tears* So, you guys must support me by watching it okay?! Put so much effort, but I know the video is not "quality" enough... Need some professional to teach and guide me on how to do a quality video.


Back to topic, this is my second cooking video! I love cooking so much! Thinking to get an oven so that I can bake cookies and cakes! Argh...so exciting already hahaha! Basically, you will need some of the ingredients: diced meats, wintermelon, red dates/jujube, dried scallops and dried oysters. I love to have a warm soup when lunch or dinner. This is really easy to make, and don't you think it's healthy?! Hehe... Hope you guys enjoy my video and THANK YOU FOR WATCHING! :)




If you like my video (or think my video is not that bad haha) do give me a thumb up to show some love and support to me! Guess what, another video is in progress already! So subscribe my youtube channel and stay tuned! Goodnight and sweet dreams :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments