USM International Week; Food Sale!

10:20 PM

Been busy for almost from start of the semester till now! And still busy onwards... :(
Too much assignments really. Taking too much subjects this semester. The second last semester for me in USM. But I didnt regret...I still think I will able to cope, my limitation is not under estimation. Although sometime I may feel kinda emotion and anger, hope my friends dont mind me...sorry!


Wanted to update this post week ago but still cant find any time for me to blog.
Now I am homed so I write about this, besides that I can do my homework for spanish level 3 presentation just like how I blog about international week! One stone kill 2 birds. Haha!
I am just excited when our profesora let we, the spanish level 3 student take part in the USM International week food sale. It means we will having a booth selling our handmade spanish dishes and we had a very nice experience and memories!
There's also other 10 more languages selling different country's food too!
Noms...everything about food is exciting! Being good as USM student, we can eat so much different cuisine with low price...and everyone can filled their stomach here when lunch time. Stop crapping, heres the photos!

Spanish Tapas and Tacos Corner!

Me, Vanesa & Veronica taking photos while cooking!

Daniel and Andres!

Level 4 students was really pros in cooking!

Outcome not bad!

Our booth! Tapas only rm3, tacos rm4 only!





Selling fast!

Tacos!

Tapas!

German booth!


Cute German flag! rm6 each plate.

Japanese booth selling sushi.

Korean booth selling korea pancake and green tea.

Indian drawing.

France booth selling crepe cake!

That booth selling mango rice! very cute right!

And this dono what but taste nice and look cute!


And thats the end of international week! I have learn how to cook tapas and tacos and I want to cook at home! In love with spanish dishes already...tomorrow I want to go buy the ingredients and cook! Hope I can wake up early lol...Goodnight! xoxo

P/S: Never hold your head down, never say you can't, never limit yourself, and never stop believing.

You Might Also Like

0 comments