Marina Bay Sands, Singapore! The SkyPark Infinity Pool!

4:39 PM

Marina Bay SkyPark Infinity Pool!
Panaroma! Taken by Sony NEX-F3!

Lets continue for last post and last last post! Its certainly too long for only one post.
Waiting those photos uploaded eat up my time. So keep reading and I keep blogging! :)
Finally! The SkyPark Infinity Pool! at Floor 57, Marina Bay Sands Hotel!
This post will be a more like photo diary, with captions along! Too lazy to write.

57th! You saw this means you reach the rooftop!

Security is strict. Only for in-house guests! Privacy.

Way too long!

YEAH! Swimming Pool here we come!

Breathtaking!


How about taking a picture of myself first?!

Get your wrist band to access the pool.

And my blouse. With my sexy back!

How was the feeling of swimming at the rooftop?!
So cold yet too excited! And AMAZING!!!

Don't worry, all of the ppl here wear bikini. Hot chicks all around!
In our country, they "wooo" sama you if you wear at beach or pool.
Like never see ppl wear before. LOL!


Relaxing huh?!

Massage time!

Massage pool! Really hot, and so comfort!

Enjoy the morning view! Spot Gardens By The Bay below here.

The pool open from 6am morning to 11pm at night.

Night view of the Merlion city at the rooftop!!

Enjoy the hot massage pool at the windy rooftop!!
Just AWESOME!!!



That's all for Marina Bay. Next will be Clarke Quay? or USS?
All assignments dateline getting nearer. Have to submit all the assignments and some presentations, only then I have time to update. I wish to update more too, and I hope at least some of you are reading. I started to blog since when? I just can't remember. This is my 3rd blog. I read back all my previous posts, and it reminds me what I have been through those years. I'm glad that I blogged since I'm quite young. Its like a diary, or my own story. With lots of happy or unhappy moments written down, ups or downs. I have lots of things I should be thankful for. My family are the awesome family ever. And my BFFs love me forever even I'm not very lovable. I may not have perfect relationship, yet I am not going to jealous about yours. Everyone has their own life. Your live on your own, and not trying to copy mine. Live originally, you'll find someone who likes you for you! :)


P/S: 幸福其实是一个谜,你让一千个人来回答,就会有一千种答案。有人说:幸福是拥有一个美满的家庭;有人说,幸福是一生平安;有人说,幸福是衣食无优;有人说,幸福是一辈子健康;也是人说,幸福是每一天都快乐…… 对我来说,幸福是每天早上醒来可以看到阳光可以呼吸。

You Might Also Like

0 comments