15-4-2014

8:13 PM


I hope you guys not forget about me, and the existence of my blog. LOL hahaha! Cause I am not updating my life recently. Jobs getting tougher. You know it sucks when all the things come all over together over. I probably that type of person, who likes to completely complete one task before I shift to start another task. But there's always different situation in workplace. I hate putting things aside first, do another first, consult later. Then when you are working another task, they come back to you the previous one (after one month!) and start checking with you. I totally forget all things I did before! And I have to start all over again.... This make me suffering... I don't know I am weird or something, but I love seeing "green lights" rather than all "in progress". "Complete tasks assigned is like accomplish a mission, you get excited and the feeling of accomplishment. Then probably I will work more harder get more "green lights", like a kids want more stars in homeworks lol. But whatever I said here, at last I also need to do it again... aiks!


It's already third month, working makes time pass so much faster. After completed my internship, I probably want to go travel, abroad or just local, both I want! Anyone welcome me to your hometown?! Or anyone wan to go travel with me?! I need travel partners haha.... So much places want to visit, so less allowance for internship lol... So, that's all for today. Posted some of the pictures I didn't reveal in my previous post for weekender's outfit. The "poop'' pose is my favourite haha... Add on the sunlights when sunset, perfect! Thank you my Miichell girl for all this pretty portraits. Do always come back my blog for new updates. Do you all like my cooking video?! I am planning another one already... So stay tuned for more surprise! :) 



 

You have to fight thru the bad days in order to earn the best days. Cheers! :)

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. dont worry, everything will be okay! :D all the best in ur work life! i want go travel too! and i cant wait for ur food video :P

    ReplyDelete