Favourite Outfit of CNY 2014; Simple Normal Casual!

3:01 PM

It seems to amaze me how fast time flies.... Finally it's the end of Chinese New Year 2014. CNY is over, everything back to normal. How's your CNY?! How about yesterday, the Chap Goh Meh (Days 15 of CNY) & Valentine's Day?! Theres so much peanut butter jam in Penang, every place is full of people and every restaurant is fully book by couples! Well, since I am single so this day doesn't matter with me lol. And also this week is the first week for my intern, I am so grateful that's it is finally Friday #TGIF, I can have more rest! Now I am fully understand what's those working adults feel, and how precious weekend is to them.

I share the CNY outfits of mine first, then...other CNY posts, just slowly one by one. Seriously no time for me to update especially blogging! Working eaten up my time for updating my social medias... But I will update once everyday in Instagram (@yvettefoo) and maybe once in 2 days in Dayre (@yvettefoo). I love social medias to pieces and somehow I find myself that, even I have lack of time to sleep already but I hardly also want to update and read my favourite blogger's blogs. Is that call weird or something?!

This weekend I want to schedule my blogposts so I can update my blog more! Okay, here's another outfit I wore in CNY and I love it! Just a very simple matching of flowers lace top and red wine skater skirt, it could be perfect too! And the background taken is a swimming pool in The Light Linear, Penang, which is newly build! A beautiful background is a bonus point for photoshooting. How can I missed it?! *girlsbeinggirls* So I go for a couple of shots, although I didn't bring my camera along. All photos using I5, sorry for the bad quality but I just love everything that day: my good hair, pretty makeup, favourite outfit and beautiful swimming pool background with very blue sky while sunset!






The sun sets slowly, and the sky start to turn dark blue....






Flower Lace Top // Fahrenheit 88
Red Wine Skater // SingxFashion
Pink Satchel // Charles & Keith
Sandals // Birkenstock

Actually I was wearing the loafer from Te Chi Chi, but after that I change to sandals cause the loafer hurts me ankles... This is my most favourite outfit of CNY 2014! What's yours?! I got a lot more photos of other's outfit to share! I am taking it slowly... It is so much different when you have to go practical training while study, cause I have to split my time for working on my assigned projects, and afterwork I have to write my daily logbook for school. There will certainly less free time for me to do my own things. I guess I have to learn how to manage my time effectively.

Okay, so that's it for today! How you think of my photos & outfit?! :)

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. well on the bright side, u will learn to multitasking and time management. all the best! =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg u been to the light! i went there when its not done yet :/ anyway, like ur outfit! girly lace with skater skirt very nicee :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was more than expected and delivered two weeks before Scheduled, extremely recommendable!! This dress is absolutely gorgeous and made me look like a princess on that event!

    ReplyDelete