Birthday 2013: Ingolf's Kneipe German Restaurant!

7:58 PM


Being a little bit down that my blog stats dropped! I think not much people like me...not much people viewing but ya beginning always the hardest and remaining it even harder! So I have to stay strong and hope some of you can give me a little support by following me, without y'all support I wouldn't have gone so far till now! *infinity thank you* and *big bow* from me...thanks everyone! :')

So, this blogpost I would like to share my experience in a German restaurant in Penang. Ingolf's Kneipe is a German Restaurant and Bar, which can said the very authentic and only German restaurant in Penang! Ingolf offers a mouth watering array of German and Western food! Their traditional freshly made German Sausages is a BOMB! *dayummm* Its not new in town, and also its my first time trying, and I would certainly return because they serve juicy pork belly! (sorry Muslim friends, this is a non halal post)

Add: 1F, Jalan Sungai Kelian, 11200 Georgetown, Penang, Malaysia.
Tel: 604-899 5796           Email: info@ingolfkneipe.com
Ingolf located in Tanjong Bungah, Penang...which is just beside Vintage Bulgaria! The environment is relax and cosy, a perfect place to chill after work, friends gathering, dating and celebration and discovering German food and culture with German beers! German style decoration and music create a very unique ambience which differentiate them from other bars!

Crispy Criss Cut Potatoes

 Sauerkraut

Onion Sauce

German Butchers Platter (Highly Recommend)
Consist of Pork Sausages, Roasted Pork Belly, Grilled Turkey Bacon,
Pork Chop, Ham, Pork Patties, Chicken Meat Loaf, etc.

Personally thinks this German Butchers Platter is way too nice! And you can test all the food in just one plate which served with the appetizer sauerkraut and criss cut potatoes, just only RM56.80 for 2 pax! The portion is really huge and we can't even finish, so I think this serves 3 or even 4 girls! Still remember how juicy is their pork belly *drooling* definitely worth its price! All meats in one plate, suitable for meat lovers *the carnivores* haha! The price stated in menu are all inclusive of tax and service charges already.

 Paulaner German Beer (Highly Recommend)
This doesn't taste any bitter! and smooth too.
For a non-drinker like me, I can accept! RM30 for 0.5 litre.


Yesh, finally end of the post. Not forget to thanks the secret guy who made my day! The first bouquet of roses in my life! Seriously a surprise for me...I never thinking to receive any flowers from anyone but this just happened and I don't know how to react haha! I don't know what to say...so much feeling...touching, appreciate and thank you so much from the bottom of my heart! I guess at somewhere there still have someone who likes me for being me. So, from now onwards I have to stay strong, live positively and do everyday more better than yesterday is, do not place anyone down. And I really got a very happy birth-day this year! And I smile more than ever, that day I received the flowers. :')


Till my next update then, soon, thankyou and bye!
P/S: 其实真正对你好的人,你一辈子,也不会遇到几个。

You Might Also Like

0 comments