1st week of September 2013

11:47 PM

Didn't manage to update one blogpost last week as promised. *slapped myself*
Just back from holidays trip with my pretty cousie last week! Yesh, Bangkok Trip it is! This was my first time went travel overseas without my family my parents. And also my first time travel with my cousie too! You know the awesome part of having cousin all with almost same age: no generation gap, knew each other so well so there will be no problem for us do everything together, and the best shopping kaki!

This time is a very spontaneous trip for me. We said go and then we buy air flight and book hotel already, just although air tickets will sure expensive compare if bought earlier, but sometimes don't care about the money as long as it is not very very expensive then will be fine. If hang out whatever wherever you also need to care about the money, cheap or not then you will have no fun at all. *seriously a big turn off*

We been to quite many places in this 3D4N bkk trip. Mainly all is shopping haha! But also quite many places and restaurant haven't visit and try! Will visit bkk again and again! So who want to go please ask me to go I seriously miss there already I craving to go so badly *mad* haha!

Esther, Miichell, Fione and yours truly, me!

Hope we will travel more often together again in the future, with all my pretty cousin sis! Got to start scheduling...I have my babes my bffs to travel together, and I have my pretty cousie to travel together, and last my family to travel along yearly! What more I want to ask for?! Nothing much, this is enough for me.

Gonna packing for the last semester of me in university. End of the last holidays in my university life. Have to rock my last semester to maximum! I have made something interesting up on my next blogpost of my bkk trip. So, keep calm and stay tuned!

Goodnight loves, xoxo.

You Might Also Like

0 comments