Nostalgie Cafe @ Stewart Lane Penang!

5:30 PM

Still don't have extra free time to blog. You know I am not rich, I just not like those can go oversea travel for months and eat play shopping. (I hope to go travel too!) Although I no need to work but I have to help my family too. I cooked for my family, weekdays now cause I have 2 months holidays. So that mummy can go out to do her stuff and everyone have a healthy lunch at dinner everyday! So don't tend to show off your things. Like what, showing off your things which I don't have doesn't make you look any cooler. Calling me ugly doesn't make you prettier either. TSK TSK!

Back to topic and live my life! On leave for one day, means stop cooking for a day and I went cafe hunting in Penang island. Well, butterworth also consider is Penang, Penang mainland. Our address wrote Penang! So I am defintely a Penangite OKAY?! Stop saying those on mainland not from Penang! *HNG!*

Address: 34, Stewart Lane, 10200, Penang.
Business Hour: 11am - 9pm
Refer to French word, Nostalgia means the memories of yesteryear. Nostalgie located at Stewart Lane, one of the Penang's heritage area. The cafe interior is very beautiful and full with antique furnitures. It is also a boutique hotel too on the upstairs of the cafe. Nostalgie serves Italian food, Pizza and Pasta is nice! Although prices is slightly overpriced but I think their set lunch is cheap and really worth! And another problem is parking. Weekdays visit is encouraged. Nostalgie is just short distance away from 55 cafe & restaurants. They are all at Stewart Lane!. Check my previous post on 55 cafe out!


You can see their cafe big title when just enter Stewart Lane.

Like Baba & Nyonya house!


Antique indeed.







Nice menu design! Liked!

So *chinese* but it serves Italian food haha!


Set lunch, starter: Soup of the day / salad.

Set lunch, drinks: Peach tea / Iced lemon tea.

Aglio Olio with Salmon Fillet. (Highly recommend)
A must order, looked at the salmon! I just don't get so thick salmon in other restaurants.
Pasta is okay. What I want is that thick salmon! With that reasonable price of set lunch!
It beats Ben's. Ben's lose again. LOL!
Set lunch, main course: Pizza / Pasta.

Mushrooms and Chicken Pizza. (Recommend)
The pizza bread is so thin like domino's. And it was quite big portion as it has 8 slides!
I just couldn't finish myself so sharing is the best! And of course set lunch price is worth!
Set lunch, main course: Pizza / Pasta
Set lunch, dessert: one scoop of ice-cream

Sharing the lunch with my pretty cousie!

Your's truly, Esther, Fione and Miichell (driver of the day!*arigato*)


I will definitely go visit again! Their a la carte is quite pricey but if you don't mind you can order and share with your friends and they didn't entitle one person need to order one drinks or food. But if you want to eat cheap but full you should try their set lunch out! On lunch time around 12-3pm. Check it our yourself! And I am missing their thick salmon already....


Till then, will blog on Hi-Tea at Suffolk House with the cousie tomorrow!
Do always check out my blog for further update! Weekend again! What's your plan.. :)

P/S: Drinking a glass of water before a meal helps you eat less. A way to diet! Agree not?! :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments