D Fahrenheit Yogurt ; The Best Yogurt Ever!

11:19 PM

It was another lazy Sunday! And every Sunday I have to sent my brother to go tuition at British Council. While waiting him finish his tuition for 2 hours, I went to hunt food around. Too bad my sister don't want come along with me and mummy, so this time only 2 of us! If not, I am going to High-Tea for sure! *bad sister* hahaha kidding okay?!

So 2 person definitely cannot go High-Tea for us, cause we are small eater, we definitely cannot finish the afternoon tea although is for 2 person hahaha! I am a super-yogurt-and-ice-lover! So I decided to went to hunt some cool stuffs although I didn't have my lunch yet *shhh* I always wanted to try icey cool thing and here's "D Fahrenheit Yogurt" was famous known of their frozen yogurt premium!


D Fahrenheit Yogurt
Address: 38/7 Farquhar Street, Ground Floor (below Penang Bowl), 11200, Georgetown Penang.
Tel: 04-2613623           Business Hours: 1pm-10pm (daily)
D Fahrenheit Yogurt shop located at a super not appealing location. It is situated at where Penang Bowls is located, same row as E&O Hotel Penang. Parking at the car park just beside Penang Bowls and just few step away from the shop. D Fahrenheit Yogurt offers many dishes and dessert with most of them are Yogurt-based! *OH EM GEE* Means that they not only serve yogurt dessert but also cook meals with yogurt! Seriously amazed by their creativity of matching yogurt with main courses and it taste good! Their place is quite small but cozy. Marilyn Monroe mannequin and posters are all around. And yet the most special is there super creepy model legs or body under the table! *HAHA* And their chairs are also specially design with the shape of boobs! *shy but comfy* Haha! A very unique cafe!

 Menu.

*creepy legs spotted*

*spotted the chairs with boobs!*
They also prepared some games for you and your friends to play!

WiFi password: moneycome123 ; Another *turn on*

 *creepy!*

The Lover Yogurt - Black Cheery Wine (Highly Recommend)
Tasted sweet and sour! The best yogurt ever! (for me) haha!
Maybe their ingredient have mixed some wine or alcohol inside.

Their dessert frozen yogurt premium all have very special name: Mixed Berries Vodka, Apple Liquor Yogurt, Guinness Stout Yogurt, Vodka Lychee! OMG all have alcohol?! I don't know! So next time I want to bring my babes here to try all their yogurt! Sounds cool even have Guinness haha! It also serves yogurt just like TuttiFrutti one with topping of you choice.

Drinks - Never Say No (Average)
Carrot, Peach, Mango, Strawberry.
This is not fresh juice. So I would recommend not to order any drinks,
as they will provide you a big glass of skyjuice water as you sit down.
*nice service I would say*

They have named their drinks in way more special: Triangle Love, You're Little Devil, Naughty Fellow, Better Be Home Tonight! OMG sounds *horny* LOL! You can try la, but I think their yogurt better haha!

 Meal - Chicken Yogurt Specialty (Recommend)
Chicken cooked with yogurt. Its warm, I thought its cold haha!
But its a little bit overpriced as its only a small portion.

They also have specialty like Yogurt Fondue and White Chocolate Fondue! I ate chocolate fondue and cheese fondue before but first time I heard Yogurt Fondue. I wonder how could it be and I definitely will pay it another visit to try out their fondue! Not forget they have super-comfy-boobs-chair! *Evil Laughs*

I just blog anything I do recently. I have nothing more to post. I am not rich, I can't afford expensive foods and traveling. Since I was 15 I blogged till now. I am not wanting to be famous. I am not copying anyone. So, I think I just be proud of myself cause someone out there just....you know I know. Wonder hows their life if they didnt known me? Nah...I care nothing but just my family my bffs. :)

*Good Night everyone* I have a very strong urge to shop! I need clothes!
P/S: A beautiful look makes people love you. A beautiful attitude makes them stay beside you.

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Thank you for the write up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Yvette,

    Thank you for the recommendation. When you're here in D' Fahrenheit again, will give you the designer gift for your column.

    D' Fahrenheit

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're most welcome! Looking forward to pay another visit again soon! (and collect my gift too haha) thank you :)

      Delete