Monthly Update: May 2017

10:35 PM


First day of May, I got this breathtaking sunrise view in front of my house. This is gorgeous, isn't it? A good mood start with this view, and positive vibes! Feeling so grateful suddenly... do you have this feeling too? Or just me?!

Okay okay I know it it super late to update the content of May now... but better late than never right?! I need to catch up. Still have June's to update and July is going to end soon! How fast?!

It was my first time went to Johor and trying this Peking duck!
This is super good! I remember I tried once during travel to Beijing but I forget how it taste like.
But now, I finally have chance to try again, although not in China but this is still good!

Happy Mother's Day!
All this little bouquets are so pretty, aren't them?! Bought from florist, not by myself.
By the way, if you know anywhere can I learn flower arrangement, please let me know.
I would love to learn this! Anyone can recommend pls? :)

Celebrate Mother's day and mummy's birthday @ Crab and Lobster, Strait Quay.

Our first time trying and everything is on table, without plate.
Interesting experience, food taste delicious and served hot! But it's quite expensive lor...


My last day with my first car... Thanks for serving me this 2 and half year.

A full bowl of food! Thanks mummy for preparing this for us! 

Last photo taken during celebration Mother's day with grandma!
Love this shot so much, although is not glamorous but feeling love in this photo!



Okay.... That's all for this post! Need to continue my June's update again... Argh I need to be more consistent in update this blog. Anyway, thank you for reading! Remember to check out my blog more frequently ok? :)

Oh ya, I had film a YouTube video with my siblings, you can check it out at my YouTube channel here! If you like my video please hit the like button, and comment down below. This will be very meaningful to me! If you like to see more video, please subscribe show your support I will try to do more videos in future. :)


You Might Also Like

0 comments